Gun safety is really important to us here at A Pawn USA. We love to have our fun but we do it safely. Here are our 10 commandments of Firearm Safety we follow and strongly encourage others to go by. We hope this information is useful to you and if so share it with your friends and family to make sure they are safe as well.
1. Watch the muzzle! Keep it pointed in a safe direction at all times.
2. Treat every firearm with respect as if it's a loaded gun. It might be loaded, even if you think it isn't.
3. Be sure of the target and what is in front of it and beyond.
4. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until ready to shoot. This is the best way to prevent an accidental discharge.
5.Check your barrel and ammunition. Make sure they are clear of obstructions and carry only the proper ammunition for your firearm.
6. Unload firearms when not in use.
7. Point a firearm only at something you intend to shoot.
8. Don't run, jump or climb with a loaded firearm.
9. Store firearms and ammo separately and safely. Beyond the reach of children and careless adults.
10. Avoid alcoholic beverages before and during shooting. Also, avoid mind or behavior altering medications or drugs.